As the world’s premiere source of certified heating, ventilation, air conditioning and commercial refrigeration equipment and components and as the leading advocate for manufacturers of HVACR equipment, the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute is uniquely positioned to capitalize on its strengths to develop its reputation nationally and internationally, a critical activity in a time of intense competition and growth. This Graphics Standards Manual has been developed to enable AHRI to ensure that all of its materials contribute to a strong, unified association identity.
The Graphics Standards Manual was developed to:
• provide the association with the ability to present itself clearly and comprehensibly;
• allow the association to symbolize its ethos and attitudes, so that everyone can communicate consistently to all the people who deal with AHRI;
• provide the visual tools for the association to differentiate itself from its competitors in the marketplace.
The major features of the Graphics Standards Manual are:
• maintenance of the visual integrity of the association’s marks and logo;
• ability to meet the required objectives of publications, advertisements, and other communications vehicles while maintaining increased benefits from the marketing communication expenditure by capitalizing on the consistency and frequency of appearance of the association—every area within AHRI will benefit from the activities of others through the powerful effects of iteration in communication.
Créé dimanche 7 December 2014 12:00
Modifié le vendredi 31 December 1999 00:00
Taille 8.20 Mb
Créé par gsanxi